A collaborative approach...
Wattstor understands that a simple plug-in-and-go solution won’t do the trick in today’s complex energy landscape. In order to deliver the best value to end-users from their electric vehicle charging project, installers and operators need sophisticated EMS and BESS solutions that take into account constraints, site operations, pricing and markets.
Our collaborative approach to working with installers and operators means that our experts will work with your teams every step of the way, from finding opportunities, tender and subsidy applications, sales support, project scoping, installation and delivery, through to final testing.
Why EVCP installers & operators choose Wattstor
Wattstor creates sweeping value across the installation and operational span of electric vehicle charging points. Our track record in this sector speaks volumes, as our EVCP partners come back to us time and again to deliver projects…
Wattstor delivers outstanding benefits…
- Maximise value within grid connection by optimising on-site renewables and storage
- Unparalleled interfacing capabilities – our EMS and battery solutions are compatible with most charger manufacturers
- Move with the flexibility of the electricity markets for maximum ROI
- Business development support in finding deals and completing tenders
- Highly advanced EMS and BESS functionality at excellent value
- Strategic alignment to find the best locations and sites for new projects
- Trial/evaluation period available (subject to discussion and project scope)
Case Study: Greenway
“Wattstor is a team of experts and great technical capabilities. Since 2017 we have delivered 17 special projects together, using their energy management platform and energy storage. We are come back to them every time when a tailored solution, quick development and creativity is needed.”
– Peter Badik, CEO, Greenway.
Adaptive EV Charging
Wattstor’s adaptive charging solution intelligently distributes power between all active chargers with parameters and priorities set by the end-user.
This maximises the use of embedded renewable generation, and reduces costs through dynamic tariff optimisation while maintaining grid capacity under its limitation.
Are you ready to unlock your energy freedom?
Discover how Wattstor could help your business unlock energy freedom through cutting-edge energy technology.
Get in touch
Contact the team via the form or the contact details below.
- +44 (0) 20 8058 0203
- [email protected]
- New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad St, London EC2M 1NH
Explained: Energy as a Service
Energy as a Service (EaaS) has come to the forefront of the energy landscape, especially in the realms of smaller and mid-market businesses. ...
On-Demand Webinar: Breaking Through Grid Constraints: Boosting Solar Installations with Battery and EMS
Ever wondered how a site can have so much solar with such restricting grid constraints? ...
Keep your finger on the pulse…
Subscribe to the latest insights, industry news, blogs, guides, webinars and events from Wattstor.