Wattstor is an energy storage company who provide expertise in design and supply of bespoke energy storage solutions, both off and on grid to domestic and commercial clients in the UK. Having recently partnered with janom, a European private equity company, we are in a very strong position to grow the team as we continue to develop the functionality of new products and technologies.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Sales Manager to join our team. In this role you will be tasked with retaining and expanding on existing clients, as well as generating leads and new business. You will be home based but travel will be required to customer sites and the company’s other offices in London and Cornwall. You will be provided with technical training on the product range but must have a proven track record of sales within the Renewable Energy industry.
The company is rapidly expanding, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team at a critical time in the company’s evolution. Excellent opportunity to establish yourself in a company that will allow you to take the next step in a long-term career.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- External sales and following up on leads
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Selling to Procurement Buyers or End Users
- Research of existing systems and new innovations
- Liaising with technical and commercial teams
- Working with the Technical Department to deliver solutions to overcome client issues, often through creative and adaptive approaches
- Development of strong long-term relationships with Installer network, Distributors, Suppliers and capable of managing and expanding the customer base
Highly motivated individual who feels comfortable in working with a team based in different locations. Educated to degree level or equivalent, a comprehensive understanding of the energy sector, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the renewables industry.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in these areas: Sales or Technical Sales roles
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for Renewable energy
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Strong communication skills