The WATTSTOR IMP®
The WATTSTOR IMP® (Intelligent Management of Power) is a fully programmable ‘smart switch’ which is capable of limiting your grid export and managing how and when you use or store your renewable energy.
As well as providing control of the WATTSTOR® system, the IMP allows you to automatically redirect your energy to a wide variety of appliances (resistive and non-resistive) both wired and wirelessly as well as recording how you use your energy.
- DNO witnessed export limitation capability
- Monitors your renewable generation and grid import
- Diverts any surplus power to appliances, heating systems and battery storage, with full user-configurable priority
- Easily integrated with a Wattstor battery storage system
- Manages single, split and 3 phase systems
- Controls both resistive and inductive loads
- Wi-Fi and Internet remote monitoring
- 5-year warranty
- Highly flexible and expandable design for multiple applications